The glowing Newton pendulum ball is even more dazzling at night.
The base include a luminescent plate that projects onto the glass beads.
The glass beads show a colorful color and are very beautiful.
Not only demonstrates a pendulum, but also shows the laws of conservation of momentum and energy.
Often used as a toy.
Type: Newton Balance Ball
Material: Plastic, Glass, Steel
Power Supply: 4 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
Occasions: Office, Home, Table Desk
Features: Funny, Creative, LED Luminous Light, Room Decor, Desk Ornaments
Large Size: 15cm x 15cm x 11.5cm/5.91″ x 5.91″ x 4.53″ (Approx.)
Small Size: 12cm x 12cm x 9cm/4.72″ x 4.72″ x 3.54″ (Approx.)
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x Newton Balance Ball
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing